sobota, 3 listopada 2012

Weekend post-it #6


Next thing on my 'To do' list is:
















But firstly I've got to buy a car. By this I mean the best car ever - Ford Mustang!


With a full tank I'm ready to go over eight different states from Chicago (Illinois) to Los Angeles (California).



Route 66 is also known by the name of The Main Street of America or even The Mother Road. It's an inspiration for many artists, writers and filmmakers.


I'm sure you've seen such pictures in many movies :)






Feels like you're in a western?



And then, when I'll be too old to drive (hope that day never comes!), I'll sit on my couch...


...and recollect the best trip in my life ;)


pics: weheartit.com

1 komentarz:

  1. zobaczyłam pierwsze zdjęcie - wiedziałam już kto jest autorem postu ;) rozumiem, że z głośników przy kanapie lecą dźwięki ryku silnika Mustanga :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń