sobota, 10 listopada 2012

Weekend post-it #7



Last weekend E. posted „Next thing on my ‘To do’ list is to drive down route 66."
Well, next thing on mine is…


Well, actually not just the hobbit houses. I always wanted to go to New Zealand and Australia.

Let's start with Australia then!

You ask me why I want to go there? 

First of all to see the Sydney Opera House. So classic!
 
Then to enjoy big waves and skilled surfers 

When I get bored (that's probably would never happen) I will go to see all those beautiful animals of Australia like... koala bears.


What about New Zealand?

I want to visit Auckland - must be a beautiful city!
And also to see this amazing nature of New Zealand.


I would cheer for "All Blacks".

And, last but not least, I would love to see these cute, little hobbit houses that were made for "The Lord of the Rings"

And for those who like hobbits, watch this video made by Air New Zealand.
source: youtube.com

fot. weheartit.com

2 komentarze:

  1. już nie mogę się doczekać premiery Hobbita! a co do Australii to polecam obejrzeć w obiektywie Marka Niedźwieckiego, który co roku odwiedza ten kraj i ma ciekawą kolekcję. myślę, że na stronie radiowej Trójki można znaleźć jakieś odnośniki.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Za każdym razem, kiedy oglądam fotografie przedstawiające operę w Sydney to mój dech zapiera :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń